SHIPPING & RETURNS
• Domestic orders placed Monday through Friday by 12pm EST (excluding holidays) are shipped the same day.
• Orders placed after 12pm EST or holidays are shipped the next business day.
• Orders placed Saturday and Sunday will ship out the next business day (excluding holidays).
• You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed, it will include your order number and shipping method.
• Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are en-route to you. Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
• Please note that tracking limitations may apply for certain destinations. Please also note in some cases, your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
WHERE WE SHIP
We currently ship to U.S. addresses including Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories.
We use USPS Priority Mail to ship your merchandise and orders will be delivered within 2-5 business days.
Shipping rates will vary according to package size, weight and destination and will be calculated for you at checkout.
Please Note: Transit times are provided estimates by the carrier service and are not necessarily guaranteed.
We do not ship to PO Box addresses.
We ship International orders with USPS First Class Mail International or USPS Priority Mail International. Deliveries generally take between 6-21 days to arrive, although USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times and tracking limitations may apply for certain destinations. Mail may travel to its destination by ground, air or a combination of both.
We are required by the shipping carrier to provide a phone number, so they may contact you to arrange the delivery and for customs purposes. You can enter a phone number at checkout or in your account information.
IMPORT DUTIES & TAXES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
You may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your international order. Duties and import taxes are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. Assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the purchase order, item type, and the respective country’s tax-free threshold, where applicable.
Please Note: Payment of any duties and import taxes is the responsibility of the recipient: fees are collected at the time of delivery.
In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over additional charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be.
We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
We do not ship to International PO Box addresses.